Some honest reviews about MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier

-The Best Humidifier does last up to 16 hours (the tank and reservoir both need to be full).
-I live in a two bedroom apartment and after 3-4 hours of continually use the mist is not only in our bedroom, but also throughout the apartment.
-It has four settings: low with no light, low with light, high with light, and high with no light. It also beeps each time you select a setting.
-The power button light (blue) remains on once you select your speed/light setting. Also, the power button is very sensitive to touch.
-The Humidifier is quiet to an extent. I'm a light sleeper so I can hear it from time to time. At times you can hear the machine draining water, and it also makes a "gulping" sound when the reservoir refills.
-The Humidifier does automatically turn off, and the power button flashes red until the machine is manually turned off.

It does add moisture into the air, and my nostrils aren't as dry anymore. I was having problems breathing, and I think the humidifier played a small part in relieving my cough and wheezing. Although, my sleeping habits haven't changed since using this product.

I'll admit, when I unpacked the Ultrasonic humidifer I strongly considered shipping the blue pipsqueak back. I'm native to the metric society and clearly grossly miscalculated the volume of this humidifier. It seemed too petite in dimensions to keep my master bedroom properly misted, and I was not convinced the reservoir could contain enough water to last through the day and night.

Give this little pro a chance. It handles a 15x15 space quite well without requiring a refill as often as a cat's dish. Steady plumes of water vapor have been a lifesaver over the summer in a very humid, sticky part of the country where the average overnight temperature outside doesn't go below 78'F. Without this guy, I'd be waking up with sore throats, a swollen uvula, and a stuffed nose regularly. Air conditioning is a blessing but the symptoms hit me at some point every summer. Thanks to the humidifier, I've dodged pain and suffering for simply sleeping.

The humidifier has several settings. Its blue light lends a serene glow to the room but it fortunately shuts off because I couldn't possibly sleep with it lighting up the bedroom. One touch cycles through the different settings easily. It's quiet enough to go without notice though unlike larger humidifiers, the Ultrasonic doesn't work as a good white noise filter. I still need that on my phone to drown out the background noises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clever solutions of vacuum cleaner and solid results

Best Electric Pressure Washer