Clever solutions of vacuum cleaner and solid results

Before Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal Vacuum arrived I had vacuumed with our old vacuum 2 days earlier. I considered the house to be pretty clean. After assembling the vacuum (took about 10 minutes, pretty straight forward) I went off vacuuming around the house. I never knew vacuuming could be so fun. I'm kind of a tech geek and I like clever solutions for problems that WORK. This vacuum produces solid results.

I had vacuumed 2 days earlier and I couldn't believe how much dirt, dust, and cat hair this thing sucked up. I ended up emptying the dust reservoir twice after vacuuming both floors in the house and the hardwood (couldn't believe I thought the place was clean!). The carpet hides dirt and dust but on the hardwood is where it's effectiveness was most noticeable. Our old vacuum seemed to push around any lose debris and I would have to follow up with a broom afterword. With the brush motor turned off, this vacuum picked up everything. It looked so good that when my wife came home she asked me if I waxed the floor not knowing that the vacuum had arrived a day early!

The ball technology makes this the best handling vacuum I've ever used and was very easy to clean under chairs and around table legs. The tools that come with it are handy and the long hose is awesome for vacuuming the stairs. The air powered tool with the spinning brushes allowed me to vacuum all the carpet steps without lugging the vacuum up and down and when I was done vacuuming, the nap in the carpet was lifted everywhere so that the footprints from where everyone walks up and down were all gone.

All in all very impressed. It feels sturdy when you're using it and I'm not worried about it breaking or cracking if it gets banged around or falls over. When I stood it upright, I had to be extra conscious that the legs that kept it balanced were engaged correctly otherwise it would fall over but I learned to get the hang of it after vacuuming for 5 minutes.

I was able to vacuum the whole house in 75%-80% of the time it normally takes and did a way better job. In my opinion, money very well spent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Some honest reviews about MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier

Best Electric Pressure Washer